Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Year Brings New Opportunity for Growth

The devotional "My Utmost for His Highest" by Oswald Chambers has been a catalyst for growth in my life for over 12 years and it never gets old! I might put it on the shelf for a bit only to pull it off again and again. How can one book written by one man speak new truth to me every single time I read it?

It continues to speak different truth to me each time I pick it up because it is written around the truth of the Word of God, which is living and active!

If you are reading this devitional as well, I would love to invite you to share what God is teaching you or speaking to you as you thumb through the pages.

I pray blessings of the Lord and revelation in abundance as we trust God to reveal His truths to us.

In anticipation...

HIS
karen

1 comment: